PDA

View Full Version : The sleeper

Swiftsong_Lorekeeper
08-28-2010, 01:45 PM
I'm trying to figure out how to reset the sleeper spawn back to normal (where she has not been awoken) but have had no luck. I followed cavedude's instructions:

update spawn_conditions set value = 1 where id = 1 and zone = 'sleeper';
update spawn_conditions set value = 0 where id = 2 and zone = 'sleeper';
delete from quest_globals where name = 'kerafyrm';
update spawn2 set timeleft = 0 where zone = 'sleeper';

In my database all of the variables were already set to the correct values with the exception of the spawn2 row. I do not have any row in my database in spawn2 for zone sleeper. Do I need to create a new one and input the information? Also in spawn2 there is no "timeleft" column. I'm confused on the last step. If I have taken the correct steps, is there a certain command in game that I need to use to reset the spawn? I have tried to #dbspawn her inside the dome and then #repop but she just disappears and the ancients repop.

Foultree_Tornleaf
10-16-2010, 11:38 PM
I know this is an extremely delayed response, but here is how you repop sleeper on your server:

Go into your spawn_condition_values section of your server and look for "sleeper" using the find feature (Ctrl-F).

If sleeper has been awakened, then one of the "sleeper" entries should have a 0 for a value. Change that 0 to a 1, save, and restart your server.

Foultree_Tornleaf
10-17-2010, 12:38 AM
Here is an easier way to do it. Save this as a SQL file and execute it. This will respawn The Final Arbitrator, the four warders, and reset Kerafyrm to a "sleeper" state.

update spawn_conditions set value = 1 where id = 1 and zone = 'sleeper';
update spawn_conditions set value = 0 where id = 2 and zone = 'sleeper';
update spawn_condition_values set value = 1 where id = 1 and zone = 'sleeper';
update spawn_condition_values set value = 0 where id = 2 and zone = 'sleeper';
delete from respawn_times where id = '25250';
delete from respawn_times where id = '58546';
delete from respawn_times where id = '58547';
delete from respawn_times where id = '58548';
delete from respawn_times where id = '58549';
delete from quest_globals where name = 'kerafyrm';