PDA

View Full Version : hello ^_^

jhapoy021
11-03-2010, 03:04 AM
im new here..

hello to all
who can teach me how to make a server emulator for HWID..
i want to learn how to do this, because i have a premium DLL from paying cheats site but just need to activate my HWID before i used it.. but some people can used the premium cheats using server emulator..

thanks in advance.
i hope have people willing to teach me ^_^ thanks!

Secrets
11-03-2010, 03:56 AM
im new here..

hello to all
who can teach me how to make a server emulator for HWID..
i want to learn how to do this, because i have a premium DLL from paying cheats site but just need to activate my HWID before i used it.. but some people can used the premium cheats using server emulator..

thanks in advance.
i hope have people willing to teach me ^_^ thanks!

I'm not sure what a "HWID" is, a hardware ID? We do not support cheating in any way on the emulator, you might as well pay for it and waste the money, it's better than wasting our braincells talking about how you can get it for free. Also, it's against the EQEmulator forum guidelines to talk about active hacks for it, more specifically, how you can obtain them. You are nothing but a cheater, and we do not support that here, ever. Cheating and server emulators are two different things.

I have no clue what game even uses a "HWID", so I am going to assume you're talking about EverQuest hacks which someone other than SOE, which we do not support here, and therefore I am gonna permaban you.

Bye!