PDA

View Full Version : Please give me the ability to bring back EC tunnel!

DarkBlazeX
01-21-2011, 01:20 PM
Ok,
Is there a way for you guys (or not sure if it's in the game already) to allow other players to purchase items off of other players? I want to try and bring back the EC tunnel days. Please let me know if it's possible.

Congdar
01-21-2011, 02:14 PM
If you can talk players into hanging out in east commonlands tunnel for their auctions, then it's possible. I don't think anyone is doing that currently but there's no reason why they can't. What part of the tunnel isn't working for you?

Fulcrum
01-21-2011, 09:16 PM
I believe I read somewhere a few days ago in the code forums that someone was creating something similar.

Randomly spawning (N)pc's who shout for tradeskill items for plats, or selling X item for X plats... I didn't see the post right off the bat, but when I find it, I'll post it in this thread.

trevius
01-22-2011, 10:31 AM
I am guessing you guys are talking about specific servers? If so, the discussion might be best to be made on those server's forums.

DarkBlazeX
01-22-2011, 10:39 AM
Alriughty we'll take it to project 1999 forms. It would be sweet to be able to do this again. im going there to auction stuff anyways and people have to come to me to get it lmfao! I want it back :). Server wide auction **spits** lol

nilbog
01-22-2011, 02:21 PM
Alriughty we'll take it to project 1999 forms. It would be sweet to be able to do this again. im going there to auction stuff anyways and people have to come to me to get it lmfao! I want it back :). Server wide auction **spits** lol

Tunnel on p99 works fine. It is full of players.