PDA

View Full Version : Bot Questions

KingMort
05-10-2011, 04:52 PM
I don't know why for the life of me I can't figure out what table the Bots pull info on what to buff or heal etc etc with.. the table botbuffs seems to just be what active buffs are on the bots and their timers.. but what table controls what the bots will cast and etc etc ?? I know that I've messed with it in the past but for the life of me I can't figure out where that was.. Is that stuff just hard coded into the binary's now or how does it work these days. I have all my custom spells that I want my Bots to cast however I can't find the table in which to enter that data..

Appreciate any help on this, I know it's kind of a n00b question but oh well !

Morty

rdurbin
05-10-2011, 05:30 PM
not 100% sure but check npcspells and npcspellentry

I noticed if you goto to npcspells you will see cleric bot, shaman bot, etc with id #s, for example cleric has id of 701. than if you go to npcspellentry and go to 701 for npcspellid column you see several entries with spell data

I could be completly wrong here (im just guessing) but its probably around these spots

bad_captain
05-10-2011, 10:24 PM
not 100% sure but check npcspells and npcspellentry

I noticed if you goto to npcspells you will see cleric bot, shaman bot, etc with id #s, for example cleric has id of 701. than if you go to npcspellentry and go to 701 for npcspellid column you see several entries with spell data

I could be completly wrong here (im just guessing) but its probably around these spots

npc_spells and npc_spells_entries, look for npc_spells_id

KingMort
05-11-2011, 02:12 AM
RIGHT ! haha gah yeah It's just been so long since I messed with it .. Thanks guys :)

Just a side note or rather a request to the devs, would be nice if these had it's own table maybe.. Just a thought