PDA

View Full Version : Looking for some help

Havok2all
06-01-2011, 08:58 AM
I am having an odd problem when I am playing. I am 3 boxing, and randomly when my healer throws a heal on my warrior, I get the message "Your spell did not take hold". Mana has been used, but the warrior is not healed in anyway.

Now this is just a basic heal like chloroblast, so I cannot see any way there is a conflict with over lapping spells (I am alone as a group so just me healing). It can occur back to back one minute and then I can go an hour before I see it again, but lately it has become more common.

I made a SK and Cleric just to see if the issue was shaman based, but I had it occur with my cleric when I tried to use light healing on the SK.

Using Titanium client.

Anyone have any thoughts or possible solution to this problem?

06-01-2011, 09:37 AM
My thought is the buff slots were full or otherwise there was some detrimental effect preventing you from casting the heal.

Havok2all
06-01-2011, 02:05 PM
Heh, well I am lvl 3 have 2 beginning cleric buffs and was fighting warrior kobold with the error occurring, so it can't be either of those.

trevius
06-02-2011, 05:04 AM
I would suggest bringing this issue up with the server you play on, not these forums. It sounds like a server-specific issue and we do not support individual servers here. Most likely, the server you play on has a custom spell file that you did not install, or you are using a spell file from another server that is not compatible with the server you are playing on.