PDA

View Full Version : Almost all working..

Elkay
08-24-2011, 01:19 AM
I have a server set up and working on the current SVN and the UF client. I thought all was good but when I made a bard and turned in my starter note to my guildmaster, nothing happened other than the note poofing. No trumpets.. no starting song etc. I have ActivePerl installed and the "ppm" commands successfully executed. I'm not sure why questing isn't working. Any insight? Thanks given beforehand and any contributions appreciated as always.

Elkay
08-24-2011, 02:47 AM
(Thanks for the move)

Answering my own question again.. wish I found these buggers before I posted but it seems after hours of trial & error & digging.. the post seems to somehow turn up the answer..

Copied the /quests/plugins directory to /plugins (it's a bunch of Perl .pl files) seems to have fixed my problem. I didn't see this in the walk-through I was on, so I apologize if it was on another that I was not following. Responding again as usual so someone can search and find an answer, as I'm a developer myself and can piece most things together and these little things I find are the less obvious instructions/solutions/quirks.