PDA

View Full Version : peq Rev2021 bot problem

Rakkoraz05
10-03-2011, 02:56 AM
So i have been looking around trying to find a fix. but nothing is working, or i'm just to tired to get it.

Anyways i am using Peq's rev2021 with bots. but when i try to create one i get the same error as many others in older revs.

#1054: Unknown column 'Corrup' in 'field list'
unable to save Test as a Bot

I've tried updating the sqls with older ones. fixed it so the tables show up now in the DB. but still cant create a bot..
Any help would be so greatful right now.

Robregen
10-03-2011, 03:04 AM
this should fix the problem:

ALTER TABLE `botbuffs` ADD COLUMN `CorruptionCounters` INT(11) UNSIGNED NOT NULL DEFAULT '0' AFTER `CurseCounters`;
ALTER TABLE `bots` ADD COLUMN `Corrup` SMALLINT(5) NOT NULL DEFAULT '0' AFTER `PR`;

Rakkoraz05
10-03-2011, 03:21 AM
Where would i be fixing this at by chance?

Edit: Err nvm i think i know where lol. sorry tired from trying to get it all working.

nope nvm i'm dumb atm and cant figure what to do with that lol.

BrandeX
10-03-2011, 04:47 AM
Main discussion on this if interested:
http://www.peqtgc.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=12520

What you do with that above is copy and paste it into your mysql prompt

Rakkoraz05
10-03-2011, 01:24 PM
When i try to enter this in i just get an error

ERROR 1064 (42000): You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual the corresponds to your MySQL server version blah blah blah

I am in using the MySQL command line. i was also getting this error when trying to make accounts too.

Robregen
10-03-2011, 03:01 PM
the command line can be a bit tricky and time consuming if you are not familiar with it. I always use HeidiSQL which is a gui frontend to mysql.

this might be helpful to you if you want to do it on the command line:

Type mysql -uroot -p
Hit enter and enter your password. (Hit enter again)
You should now see a prompt that looks like this: (along with "Welcome" text before it)
mysql>_

Type the following (in order):

use peq (Or whichever name you used for your database. Hit enter and you will see a short note saying "Database changed")

Then type the following:

ALTER TABLE `botbuffs` ADD COLUMN `CorruptionCounters` INT(11) UNSIGNED NOT NULL DEFAULT '0' AFTER `CurseCounters`;(when this is done, you will be back at the mysql>_ prompt)

then type this:
ALTER TABLE `bots` ADD COLUMN `Corrup` SMALLINT(5) NOT NULL DEFAULT '0' AFTER `PR`;

Rakkoraz05
10-03-2011, 03:54 PM
YEah still not working. giving errors. just DL HeidiSQL.

so for HeidiSQL i would add a new column with the +Add button
Add the name set data type to INT Length being 11 Check for unsigned(?) and Null nothing for ZeroFill and for Default 0?

Robregen
10-03-2011, 04:04 PM
you can just copy and paste to your Query window. make sure you select the database on the left hand column before you do anything else. then hit execute sql or F9

Rakkoraz05
10-03-2011, 04:10 PM
I am still getting the same 1064 syntax error :(

Robregen
10-03-2011, 04:20 PM
hmm I don't know. maybe just drop the database altogether and redo it. Sometime somewhere along the line where you do sourcing and trying to fix it, the database can get messed up in a process.

Rakkoraz05
10-03-2011, 05:21 PM
Sweet heavens. that worked. Ty. not to get all the newer spells.....