PDA

View Full Version : Bot interrupts

louis1016
10-05-2011, 02:07 PM
I noticed that bots are not getting interrupted while casting properly. My SK level 10 shadowknight is able to keep lifetapping over and over i get the message that he has regained his concentration and continued casting about 99.9% of the time he got hit while casting. I think I only saw him get interrupted once. Any chance this can get fixed to be more like player interrupts?

louis1016
10-20-2011, 04:18 AM
Does this have anything to do with the bots channeling skill? How can I tell?

bad_captain
10-20-2011, 11:00 AM
In mob::SpellCastedFinished is the check to interrupt. There is an isClient check that uses channeling, etc, but bots use the default npc interrupt code which doesnt. The biggest difference however is that npcs lose 1% chance to channel per hit whereas clients lose 2%. I've added in a fix but wont get checked in for a few days as I' m testing a few other things. But honestly, I think there's not much difference in the end result (within 10-20%) so I don't think you'll see a huge change. If I read the code correctly, at max channeling (which bots have) there's still a ~60% chance to channel when being completely beat on while casting. - the number of hits that count against channeling is capped at 15.

bad_captain
12-07-2011, 12:16 PM
This should be fixed in rev 2087.