PDA

View Full Version : unknown error, flush connections?

secondattack
12-05-2011, 11:19 PM
alright i have been testing a server adding npc's and what not and have seen this issue on two login accounts now.
once in awhile i'll be doing something that doesnt quite agree with some aspect of the game and i will crash (client). When i try to log back in, i get to the server select, select my server and get an error.. an unknown error, can not connect, no error code. when i try to log in with another acct i get in fine. but once an account starts getting the unknown error issue it doesn't go away.. ever, seemingly. i have rebooted the pc that runs the world this helped nothing. just wondering that since this only seems to happen after a client crash, is it happening because even though the client has dropped from the world, for some reason maybe the world is still holding up that account? is there any way i can flush these dead clients out and open them back up for play?

also, my world is running on some rather old hardware could this be the cause?

secondattack
12-06-2011, 12:35 PM
On second thought this question might be better answeres in the gen. Support forum.. Idk since i think its a server issue maybe it should stay here but the error is sololy client side.t