PDA

View Full Version : Virtual Box Users Please Share The Wealth

possnfiffer
12-27-2011, 02:50 AM
Here's A Shout Out To All Virtual Box Users Who Have Successfully Compiled An EQemu Server In Oracle VirtualBox

Please Consider Using The Export Appliance Feature To Make A Redistributable Copy Of Your Server For Others To Import And Change As They See Fit. It's A Wonderful Feature And I Believe This Forum Can Benefit From Some Of Us Users Taking Advantage Of That Feature. If Not You , Then I Will Upload Mine Once I Get Through The Setup Guide.

Thanks For Your Consideration

Best Regards,
:-)

Andrew80k
12-27-2011, 08:31 AM
I can do that. I've been running a version of the server in my VBox for a year or so. I hadn't really thought anyone would be interested in it. It runs in Fedora Core 15.

possnfiffer
01-12-2012, 10:23 PM
Thanks A Lot That would be dope, please upload to either filesonic.com or megaupload.com and share the link of the .ova (i believe that's the extention for the application export) here

khaliss
01-18-2012, 02:17 PM
I'd be very interested in this... I don't have a lot of spare time, so a built-up virtual box/appliance with everything pre-loaded would be nice!

Andrew80k
01-20-2012, 03:15 PM
There are a lot of customizations in the one I have. I'm going to try to build a clean one in the next few days.