PDA

View Full Version : Move Characters Between Server DBs

Sourdough35
02-11-2012, 06:22 AM
Been using a character I boosted a few levels on one private server DB. I resourced an updated one and want to switch him to that one. Is there a way to do that?

Sourdough35
02-14-2012, 10:19 AM
Still trying to figure this out. Anyone?

Noport
02-15-2012, 05:54 AM
yes there is some old files i would have to search for them that allows you too backup and restore your charters and etc.

Sourdough35
02-16-2012, 02:58 AM
I was guessing there was some DB entry I could query and somehow export for this. Maybe not. Is it stored there? Is there some other server location for it? Can I just transfer files? Please help me figure this out. I have a character I started on an offline private server compile I got from this forum, then learned to run my own DB versions and want to transfer that character. I'd hate to start over.

blackdragonsdg
02-16-2012, 05:01 AM
If you have a program such as navicat you can easily export the tables needed to move your characters and such from one place to another. Export the account, character_ & inventory tables if you just want the character and equipment files. If you want to keep some types of flagging and completed tasks data then export the completed_tasks and quest_globals tables as well. You can do the same for bots and other stuff.