PDA

View Full Version : Classic WoW

Zlandicar
03-19-2012, 07:51 PM
Hey guys,

nostalgia world of warcraft. These people who made this played EQemu for ages and made some servers, it's got to be the best private server ive ever seen.

http://www.therebirth.net

1x leveling rates, Scripted instance and raids even the low level zones like DM are fully scripted and working well.

Updates happen everyday and its got the old pvp system with ranks, Come check it out.

Luccian
04-18-2012, 04:48 PM
I know this is a slightly older post, but does anyone know of a server or maybe community similar to EQEmu that works on WoW servers?
I love EQ, but after 13 years of playing it and random custom server I like to mix it up a bit. I don't want to play on horrible buggy WoW servers, and thought maybe people took their custom ones to another level. Not just Blizz-like, but completely custom.

Amra
04-18-2012, 05:22 PM
Wow Emu servers running 3.5.5 (Wrath of the Lich King) ie. TrinityCore is nearly perfect. Currently 4.06 (Cataclysm) cores such as Skyfire and Arkania are pretty stable and under heavy development. Anything beyond 4.06 is pretty buggy right now.

Luccian
04-18-2012, 05:29 PM
Ill look into them.
I have dabbled with Molten-WoW just because of the high server pops... but so many bugs I wanna gouge my eyes out at times.

Amra
04-18-2012, 05:32 PM
You really won't find much better than molten wow right now I am sure of that. Their team is paid. =)

Luccian
04-18-2012, 06:37 PM
really? maybe its just because cata is newish so there is tons of problems. I think i'll play their wotlk some more then til they get some kinks worked out.

Sakrateri
05-12-2012, 12:47 PM
You can check out the vanilla wow 1.12 Im running.

http://kheprigames.no-ip.biz/

Just make an account and if you dont have the client theres a link to download there. Hope to see some of you in there.

you start with a bit more cash then usual but all else is blizzlike.

And dont forget to set your realmlist.wtf to: set realmlist kheprigames.no-ip.biz