PDA

View Full Version : Vp?

boweq
10-26-2012, 06:24 AM
hey there , ive having issues witrh zoning into VP by clicking the lava plated floor , I keep Syncing out , then Lding ,

it isnt a server issue , since other people can get in fine

But someone else who uses same client as me has the same issue

(HOT client)

lerxst2112
10-26-2012, 07:04 AM
You could be missing a zone file, or there's something wrong with what you've got.

boweq
10-26-2012, 07:18 AM
Ive been in VP on a copy of this folder when theres a teleporter to VP , and that works fine,

ive just tryied a completly fresh clean copy of me EQ and that didnt like it either

chrsschb
10-26-2012, 10:39 AM
Try a different client, so far that's the only information you've given us to go on that could be causing the problem.

But someone else who uses same client as me has the same issue

boweq
10-26-2012, 11:24 AM
Yeah i can try to find a different cleient to test it ,

But i cant see my client being the issue , Since ive used the same client and grinded in VP, But they do use the teleporters to get into VP

This issue only happening when i click the floor to zone in

chrsschb
10-26-2012, 08:21 PM
Yeah i can try to find a different cleient to test it ,

But i cant see my client being the issue , Since ive used the same client and grinded in VP, But they do use the teleporters to get into VP

This issue only happening when i click the floor to zone in

Different clients can handle certain packets differently. There's a reason why only certain clients are supported, and that's because we know they work.

HoT is NOT a supported client for a reason.

lerxst2112
10-27-2012, 01:05 AM
As usual, anyone that says they are using a HoT client and can actually connect to a server isn't. The actual client you are using (Hint, it's Underfoot) is easily verified using the information from here: http://www.eqemulator.net/wiki/wikka.php?wakka=ClientVersions

chrsschb
10-27-2012, 05:42 AM
(Hint, it's Underfoot)[/url]

Which explains this:

You could be missing a zone file, or there's something wrong with what you've got.

Some missing files could throw a ton of things off.

boweq
10-27-2012, 05:44 PM
i think weve found the issue

( Server Dev) said he was taking the keys out
The other friend that was having the issues has finished thier VP key

and He dosnt crash nomore i dont think