PDA

View Full Version : Warville Legit

warkid
11-16-2013, 03:03 PM
Hiya guys i just started a server called warville and its my first time doing anything like this

at the moment i have afew active players who give me input and put any problems across but i would be interested to see what other people think

at the moment i have working mercs and hot zones as well as max level of 70

i am aware that not everything works as it should (although most dose) and im trying to fix things

i have a facebook page whilst i get a website sorted this can be found at facebook.com/EQemuWarville

rixcraven
11-16-2013, 07:43 PM
Hiya guys i just started a server called warville and its my first time doing anything like this

at the moment i have afew active players who give me input and put any problems across but i would be interested to see what other people think

at the moment i have working mercs and hot zones as well as max level of 70

i am aware that not everything works as it should (although most dose) and im trying to fix things

i have a facebook page whilst i get a website sorted this can be found at facebook.com/EQemuWarville
Been taking a look, and its great!... for a beginner, you are doing Fine, Warville :)

MysteryNRW
11-20-2013, 09:49 PM
Nice server @all make fun to play
2 things to be fixed plz if possible the aggro range is to great
and the regen after fight takes 5 mins before its go activ

warkid
11-21-2013, 12:11 PM
Nice server @all make fun to play
2 things to be fixed plz if possible the aggro range is to great
and the regen after fight takes 5 mins before its go activ

this will be fixed tomorrow :)
the server will be coming down at (10am GMT) (2AM PST) for a max of 2 hours

warkid
12-01-2013, 03:59 PM
Server is back up....
Sorry about the downtime the servers PSU blew up (in my face) and only just got the replacement ...
as this was un avoidable i will be increasing server XP as from tomorrow for 1 week

sorry again about this and i hope to see you all back online soon

warkid
12-03-2013, 09:28 AM
XP bosst now active on server untill 12AM GMt on 10th of december

there will also be a double XP weekend for Xmas