PDA

View Full Version : Sarus Server

Cfuson
12-05-2013, 09:55 AM
Not sure who all played on this server years ago but it was another progression style server that allowed 2 boxing and tradeable epics. What was different about Sarus was that the content from what i remembered was not scaled down or up at all, peq stock at its finest. Progression on this server was unlocked when the population of the server worked together to down each raid target in each expansion.

On the website, i believe it was called saruserver or sarusgame, saruseq or something of the sort, there was a checklist of targets the server had to kill before the next expansion unlocked. It took us a few months to just get out of classic. The server population was about 40 daily with a max of 60 at one point.

2 boxing and tradeable epics made this server super fun and i was curious if anyone has any idea who ran this server and if there was a way to get a hold of them?

Cfuson
12-05-2013, 10:01 AM
Doing a little bit of digging i found out that the old site was called Sarusgame.com and someone named "jeffy" was the host / lead dev on the project.

Jeffy if you see this Please post!!