PDA

View Full Version : Bot spell chat filter

lordnivek1
01-22-2014, 11:16 AM
On the server I made if I make a new chat window and filter it so only my spell text shows up in that window all the spells my bots cast also show up there. Is this normal?

lordnivek1
01-23-2014, 12:06 PM
Has anyone noticed that if your wizard (or any classes spell)bot casts a spell the text shows up in chat under spells>mine. Like it will say "an Orc is burned". Just want to make sure I didn't mess setting bot up, and that people do or don't notice this. Thank you for any response in advance. :)

Xiao
01-23-2014, 03:33 PM
Has anyone noticed that if your wizard (or any classes spell)bot casts a spell the text shows up in chat under spells>mine. Like it will say "an Orc is burned". Just want to make sure I didn't mess setting bot up, and that people do or don't notice this. Thank you for any response in advance. :)

Do believe that's intentional, so that you have a better idea what's going on with your bots' spells, etc. Without verbose feedback you'd never know what was going on.

lordnivek1
01-24-2014, 11:15 PM
Great. Thank you for the reply

Though it would seem to make more sense (imo) to be under spells>other just like it is for melee. Just my two cents lol.