PDA

View Full Version : The Vengeful Soloist Revival

Furniture
04-11-2014, 01:16 AM
Hello I would like to post that the vengeful soloist is undergoing a revival and has returned to its original owner, original forum, and restored some of our original gameplay aspects. As of today, I have added a new charm item to help players get started.

Also, I am currently allowing boxing on this server for the first time so some of the players who wanted to box on it can try it.

Luclin is currently unlocked with PoP zones opening up sometime on the horizon, but most likely with alternate access and not including the plane of knowledge.

If you are a returning player on the Vengeful Soloist or want to try a great solo/small group server with the feel of classic everquest, give it a try!

Click here for the server forum (eroticeverquest.proboards.com)

Thorr76
04-29-2014, 07:32 AM
Been playing on this server for a while now, great community of players, always willing to help out.

You can solo most of the content, but a small group is required once you reach PoP for flags and such.

Furniture
07-23-2014, 02:12 AM
I am reporting here that we have reverted the server to the old style that we used to have with no boxing and more soloable bonuses.

Check out the server if you havent yet and are looking for a single player solo play experience, the server has been given attention to lately and is in the process of rebuilding. Already a bunch of awesome people playing, come join us!

Furniture
07-23-2014, 02:13 AM
To be clear, boxing is no longer allowed on the vengeful soloist

Furniture
07-23-2014, 02:13 AM
Our official forums (http://eroticeverquest.proboards.com)

rdnck
08-04-2014, 04:01 PM
yeah, well, all my toons were wiped yet again...so I won't be back on your server.../shrug...sick of server operators gettin a hair up their tush and making changes that end up deleting my toons, either thru design, or server changes making the files inaccessible...pffft...

sunbeam
08-05-2014, 02:35 PM
Oh for god's sake, exactly when was the last time you played? There have been two or three restarts I have seen. None since about the first of the year.

It's not exactly hard to level there. I feel no empathy for your statement. Most of these servers have restarted at some point.

Give me a little more information and I might feel you have been slighted in some way.

Furniture
08-08-2014, 12:23 AM
We havent wiped since January and there are no plans for another. The server is currently doing very well, we are hitting 15-20 players again at peak times (no boxing, individual players) and the game is a perfect blend of soloing your way through while keeping difficulty and challenge. This is the best time to join the server again if you were considering it, we are having a lot of fun.