PDA

View Full Version : Servers, zoneing, and 1 other -)

Dunge0nMastr
11-14-2002, 10:09 AM
Ok, been having a few problems. First off i am currently hosting my own server, and up till 3.12, it seems to have been working fine, other people could connect etc. With 3.12 it seems that very few people are able to connect to it, the server is Dunge0n Mastr's Server, btw. The World.exe thing says that there is an "unknown opcode <some #'s>" (should get the exact thing next time) This spams the world.exe window, then they are disconected. I am running a windows xp pro computer, and yes my firewall is off, with a Cable connection, dual AMD 1.4's and a Radeon 9700 128. I was wondering if this is my comp, or if it is because something was done, but some help on this would be nice. On one more note, i have been having trouble with zoneing into luclin zones, i go LD just after zoneing in. was wondering if there was a way to fix that... oh and one more thing, for the EQ Emu Source code, with all the .cpp files and such, i am just a tad confused on where to put them to integrate them into my server... like do i put them in the EQ folder of the EMu folder or msyql db... or whatever, just some clarification there would be nice. ty for ur help.
:D

I found what it says b4 it disconects some1:
In the World.exe this is what it shows:

>unknown opcode: 0x0024 size: 0
>unknown opcode: 0x2322 size: 0
>unknown opcode: 0xb950 size: 0
>removing clien from Ip...