PDA

View Full Version : ROF2 Supported Servers

Tabaluga_Dragon
12-15-2014, 03:40 PM
I am wondering how many servers are allowing use this client now as looking for one lets use #zone so I test all zones see if any crash in the new client like I did in UF client back in day for Akk Funhouse.

trevius
12-15-2014, 04:01 PM
I know Storm Haven allows it and I believe PEQ does as well. There may be a few others out there, but not aware of any with #zone enabled offhand.

It should be the same as the RoF(1) client as far as which zones are missing. The playguide has some information about that. Basically you would want to copy the same files over to RoF/RoF2 as you would fro Underfoot. The reason is because they revamped a lot of zones and removed the old zones' files from the client download. But, if you just put those old zones back in your folder (by copying from an older client such as Titanium), you can access them again fine.

Bohbo
12-16-2014, 12:33 AM
I am working on getting my MQ2 Learning server up and running with RoF2, I will enable #zone and pm / post here when its working. Go ahead and test it, I seem to hang loading.

Akkadius
12-16-2014, 02:28 AM
I am wondering how many servers are allowing use this client now as looking for one lets use #zone so I test all zones see if any crash in the new client like I did in UF client back in day for Akk Funhouse.

I could get Akk Funhouse back up :P

Bohbo
12-16-2014, 12:29 PM

Okay RoF2 and #zone should be available on Macroquest (MQ2) Programming Teach and Learn server.

Tabaluga_Dragon
12-17-2014, 01:10 AM
It will not let me connect to this one at all tried it:

Macroquest (MQ2) Programming Teach and Learn

Tabaluga_Dragon
12-17-2014, 01:10 AM
I could get Akk Funhouse back up :P

Well get it back up and enable ROF2 on it lol

offwork
10-10-2015, 09:15 PM
please bring it back...was so much fun

bakajikara
10-10-2015, 10:05 PM
Yes bring it back with all current updates to EMU in it be a nice place play on to kill time.