PDA

View Full Version : Lost Quest Item

Clehra
06-21-2015, 02:18 AM
I was not sure this was the correct forum but the /petition function in game does not seem to work. Please point me in the more appropriate direction if this is wrong.

I had hailed Ella Foodcrafter in Misty Thicket to hand her my Earth Stained Note. She stopped right next to Swish Appletop. My 3 year old had woken up and I looked up for a second. My husband picked him up so I looked back to my game to hand in the note and ended up handing it in to Swish instead of Ella because Ella had run off by then.

Is there any possible way the note could be returned to me? I do not get a ton of free time to play and it would be very frustrating to try to restart the quest.

Thank you

Kingly_Krab
06-21-2015, 02:40 AM
What server are you playing on? Many have their own forums is why I ask, as this isn't a place for server-specific issues, especially without the server name.

Clehra
06-21-2015, 04:15 PM
It is on Imperium Server. If you point me in the right direction, I'll try there instead. Thank you

Kingly_Krab
06-21-2015, 06:48 PM
Just click this (http://imperiumserver.boards.net/) to go their website. I hope that helps.

Clehra
06-21-2015, 07:10 PM
Thank you so much!

Kingly_Krab
06-21-2015, 09:15 PM
You're welcome.