PDA

View Full Version : Seeking Content Developer.

Nerdgasm
07-27-2015, 02:16 AM
Yes, I know. Asking on the forums is a bad idea, but hey... I can't find anywhere else to ask.

What we need you to do;

Set up zones. - Meaning, bosses, trash mobs, a mini-story relating to why the zone is set up that way. You DO NOT need to worry about setting HP/Damage.

For more information add me on Skype or email me.

Skype name: Sinclipse
Email: Sinclipse@gmail.com

We are hard at work on the rest of the server, finishing spells, and other things. Just really want someone to help out with content.

archdragon24
07-27-2015, 05:44 PM
Hey mittens,

Is this still the Quantum Syndicate or a new server? I don't know much about zone configuration, but if your looking for testers, let me know. I liked your original version of the server and wouldn't mind helping out where i can. Trying to gain as much knowledge as I can as i would like to start my own server early next year.

Let me know if you want some help.

Thanks,

App

Nerdgasm
07-27-2015, 06:31 PM
Archdragon24,

It's a version of Quantum Syndicate. The original copy was scaling too fast for our liking, so it's been fine tuned a bit. Same general concept, new classes. =).

When we open it for testing, I'll be sure to let you know! Currently we just need someone to build some zones. -.-

~Mittens.

Kingly_Krab
07-27-2015, 08:13 PM
Sounds cool, how many people are on this team currently? I could probably write some Perl up when I have some time and automate a lot of content development, but not sure if you're interested.

Nerdgasm
07-27-2015, 08:22 PM
Kingly,

We are a staff of two. Jahar and I, as you know. Lol. If you have a script that can automate content, that'd be nice. The content we are looking for is completely customized though, as in; wiping the ENTIRE zone and rebuilding it from the ground up. Doesn't take long, but Jahar and I both hate doing it. Lol.

~Mittens.

Mortykins
07-28-2015, 12:51 AM
I am also willing to assist :)

Jordan "King" Mortenson
Raid Addicts

Nerdgasm
07-28-2015, 06:26 AM
Morty,

You're willing to assist in development? Message me on Skype; Sinclipse.

Or, message me here. Either way!

Cheers,
Mittens.