PDA

View Full Version : Taking apps for a partner in a new server.

jpyou127
09-21-2015, 12:41 PM
I am looking to partner with someone(s) in the development of a new server. If anyone is interested please send me a PM. I am looking for experienced devs/creators as I am somewhat a newbie :D

Celestial
GM of Celestial Mansion v.1

chrsschb
09-21-2015, 01:23 PM
Might help to at least overlay the general idea of your server.

Kingly_Krab
09-21-2015, 05:30 PM
As I assist any and everywhere I can, I'd gladly assist you with development; however, I'd kind of like to see what you're wanting to do first, as chrsschb mentioned.

jpyou127
09-23-2015, 01:15 PM
Just a quick reply until I can sit an organize my thoughts:

Many players I have talked with would love a solo style server, with custom quests. Something like the THF server, but solo oriented.

I am interested myself in a server that is accurate up to PoP/LoY, but has the ability to use all classes, AA, skills that are currently available in live present day. And add custom content. So live like, accurate to PoP/LoY, with the ability to customize.

I have at the moment a cloud server with deb 8, 6gb ram, 6 CPUs, 160gb plus disk space.

I am open to any dev help and ideas as I cannot do this thing all by myself. This was my frustration when I played live was having to Box or use mercs as well. I enjoyed playing and completing quests for XP and items.

So here is a starting point!

In another thread there is talk of a shared open source DB thats accurate and I like that idea too!

Celestial