PDA

View Full Version : Merchant problem

Azrealvect
10-01-2015, 10:58 PM
I am having an issue with merchants not keeping and re-selling items sold to them. The list will stay populated as long as you are in zone, however as soon as you zone or die their inventory resets. This is a fresh server from akka's repack. I feel like there used to be a Rule in the rules for merchantskeepitems, If there is I am missing it. I see it in variables and its turned on, merchant clear temp is turned off. Temp list is populated in heidi but as I said when leaving or entering the zone it resets all merchants to their standard inventory. I have searched on the forum and have not been able to find anything useful. Anyone else have this issue? Anyone know what could be causing it?

ghanja
10-01-2015, 11:03 PM
ClearTempMerchantlist

in your server rules, change it to false.

Azrealvect
10-01-2015, 11:29 PM
It is and has been set to false, still having the issue.

Azrealvect
10-01-2015, 11:36 PM
It looks like that every time I sell an item to a new merchant instead of the temp item going into the next slot they are starting at 80+ which I know will cause it to not show up. However is there a way without getting into the code that they will start at the correct number? Not sure what is causing it. I have no custom merchants yet and have not touched anything with the merchant fields after installing repack

Movement
10-07-2015, 06:23 AM
Wrong forum