PDA

View Full Version : Ignoring Level on attack

provocating
10-24-2015, 11:42 AM
Something I never considered here. When doing an event I need the NPC's to ignore level on aggro. Basically they are ignoring faction because of their level. At first I really thought I had a faction issue but the problem is that the NPC's are low level, around 10~12 but I need them to aggro higher levels mobs and ignore their level difference.

Furniture
10-24-2015, 12:08 PM
Pretty sure I did this 2 or 3 years ago by lowering the INT of the mob. I did a quick google search and I found this post, but from 2007, so might not be accurate anymore

Check the mob's intelligence (INT) and raise it up a little. Beyond a certain threshold, the mob is considered stupid enough to attack anything, even players way above its level. That's great for skeletons and the like which will aggro at any level, but not so good for the other mobs.

NatedogEZ
10-24-2015, 12:41 PM
There is also a rule for it called.. "IntAggroThreshold."

If their INT is lower than that threshold they will be "stupid" and attack things much higher level than themselves.

joligario
10-24-2015, 01:06 PM
I thought that aggressive faction ignores level. Is that not working?

provocating
10-24-2015, 01:07 PM
Yeah they just stand there.

provocating
10-24-2015, 01:09 PM
Nates idea is working well. I was missing that rule in my table, I have it in there now. I set their INT just below a false threadhold and it is working.