PDA

View Full Version : Raid Addicts 15th Anniversary

Mortykins
06-10-2016, 08:40 PM
Hi folks,

Well to celebrate the 14th year of the server being up , what I have decided to do since the population of the server is pretty much null is to make the entire server and all of it's content solo friendly. Now you can experience what others experienced with raids just by yourself. There may still be a few kinks to work out in order for this to be fully solo friendly that I may have forgot like spells and raid dynamics however I have gone through and nerfed all mobs everywhere so they do not hit nearly as hard.

Enjoy

Reduced Min Damage for all NPC's by 75%
Reduced Max Damage for many NPC's by 50-75%
Reduced HP for all mobs over 100k by 50%
Global Reduction of Spawn Timers on all bosses on the server by 75%

King Mortenson
www.raidaddicts.org

shadeknight
06-10-2016, 11:23 PM
A shame that it isn't as popular.

I'll try to pop by this weekend to see how far I can get solo :P

Mortykins
06-11-2016, 12:39 AM
Yeah might still need to make some adjustments here and there to pull this off, but just let me know if you find it's not. Obviously I would still like it to be a challenge for soloists and have the content be progressive for them but hopefully it's going to be fun for everyone.

Morty

Mortykins
06-11-2016, 04:05 AM
Also added the 14th Anniversary Promo Bot there in kerra, who has some fun new items and some old items to give .

http://www.raidaddicts.org/14thpromo.jpg

shadeknight
06-11-2016, 07:18 AM
Only thing I noticed late last night (9pm CST, GMT-6 onward) was the server going down some and for lengthy periods. Didn't get to test much, haha

mjbcb0717
06-11-2016, 09:31 AM
I'll check it later I'm pretty stoked you did this i left cus I got tired of boxing lol went solo life foh show dont have time to run 12 toons anymore most I can deal is 3 should be fun and bring back some life to the server I think

shadeknight
06-11-2016, 09:48 AM
Whatever he did sped up me doing my t1 quest/druid bot quest. I'm trying to get into doing the t2 one but I think I have an out of date spellfile. the power source from the anniversy mob says unknown spell

Mortykins
06-11-2016, 03:23 PM
You can download the spells here : http://raidaddicts.org/server_files.php

Mort

Mortykins
06-11-2016, 07:16 PM
Kind of just an update as to the SOLO FRIENDLY part of the server, what I mean by adding that title to the end of the server on the login server is this:

Mob's in all content were reduced greatly on the above stats, am also in the process of nerfing the spells they casted, as well as removing annoying special attacks like Rampage.

Obviously i don't want the server to be totally boring so I didn't go through and make mobs have 100 hp and hit for 1 or something like that because no one wants that. So the higher tier stuff you may not be able to totally solo but hopefully the lower tier stuff you can. And then when your geared up a great deal on that lower tier stuff you can re-attempt the higher stuff. So it's still progression just MUCH MUCH easier now.

Hope that makes sense to everyone

Mort