PDA

View Full Version : SMS Verification not Possible

Teekanc
04-21-2017, 11:53 AM
I know, you guys hate Account access issues. I am currently on my forum account in question. I have access to one of the Loginserver accounts. I just cant remember the password for the other. I have an SMS number already saved to this account, however, I no longer have access to that number. I can verify the number no problem.. I Just need to be able to change the phone number, or have my info sent to my email instead of the stupid Phone.. please help me.

jpyou127
04-21-2017, 02:00 PM
Its not that anyone hates the question, its the fact that no one can actually help anyone that has an account issue. So there is your answer.

Celestial

Shadrick
04-27-2017, 03:19 AM
I know, you guys hate Account access issues. I am currently on my forum account in question. I have access to one of the Loginserver accounts. I just cant remember the password for the other. I have an SMS number already saved to this account, however, I no longer have access to that number. I can verify the number no problem.. I Just need to be able to change the phone number, or have my info sent to my email instead of the stupid Phone.. please help me.

This is exactly what a hacker would say to get access to someone elses account.

Maze_EQ
04-27-2017, 10:12 AM
Does anyone on this forum read before creating a new post?

There is no account recovery.

Bite the bullet and make a new account.