View Full Version : Black Screen

Saberbeast
06-09-2017, 11:05 AM
Ok I have the following clients on my computer

Underfoot
Titanium
RoF2
The Al'Kabor Project client

I have played on Project 1999 and a few other servers using Titanium and Underfoot with no problems. That said I went to try out PEQ using UnderFoot and once I pic the server the screen stays on the server list but I can't do anything for a few minutes then it kicks be back to login. Now when I use RoF2 and click on the PEQ server the screen turns black and after a few minutes it kicks be back to login. Does anyone know what would be causing this on just this server?

Now when it comes to The Al'Kabot Project I'm getting a can't connect error and I have no idea why.

Log story short I can play on some of the EQ EMU servers with no problem and others I can't even log in.

I could really use some help with this. Thanks for your time.
Saber

Saberbeast
06-09-2017, 02:21 PM
Ok there is the PEQ main server that everyone plays on and there is the PEQ test server.

Now I can logon the PEQ test server with no problem at all using UnderFoot or RoF2, But I can't logon the main PEQ server where everyone plays. Every time I click on the server the screen locks up but I never login. Instead I get booted back to login screen.

kokey98
06-09-2017, 10:10 PM
the port is different for rof2 / underfoot if you didn't change that..

:5999 i believe.. either way, just go through the getting started wiki step by step to find the problem.