PDA

View Full Version : Resending SMS Verification Email

irhall93
01-08-2019, 05:08 PM
Hey Everyone,

Trying to recover the password on a couple login accounts. I've completed the SMS verification setup but did not receive the email. I've checked that it was sent to the proper email, checked spam etc...

Is there a way that I can have that verification email resent?

Thanks!

PUskara
02-27-2019, 08:58 PM
I am in the same boat. I just completed the SMS verification and it advised me the email would be sent but I have received nothing. I have searched my mailbox and have checked my spam filters, etc.

It appears that no emails are being sent. =(

chrsschb
02-27-2019, 10:03 PM
Pretty sure you're going to have to just use new accounts.

Tovahna
03-12-2019, 05:48 PM
problem with creating a new account is that the phone number is already assigned to the old one and won't accept it on the new account. I did that and now i'm stuck in limbo since noone is answering my "contact us" email. I've been waiting over a week for some sort of response.

chrsschb
03-12-2019, 10:17 PM
problem with creating a new account is that the phone number is already assigned to the old one and won't accept it on the new account. I did that and now i'm stuck in limbo since noone is answering my "contact us" email. I've been waiting over a week for some sort of response.

Trust me I understand. I've also been here long enough to know the reality of the situation :D

Tovahna
03-17-2019, 02:19 PM
I'm just going to assume the admin's have quit and unless someone else comes up with an everquest emulator I'll never play EQ again (unless I pay for it)

chrsschb
03-18-2019, 02:00 PM
I'm just going to assume the admin's have quit and unless someone else comes up with an everquest emulator I'll never play EQ again (unless I pay for it)

Admins didn't quit but the SMS system never should have been implemented. Literally ONE person has access to it and he's never on the forums.

Tovahna
03-20-2019, 07:26 PM
Problem is, with my number now in limbo, i can't make a new account so playing EQ emu is no longer possible. As well as everyone else who's in the same boat. I can't even delete my account to start over.

chrsschb
03-20-2019, 11:35 PM
Problem is, with my number now in limbo, i can't make a new account so playing EQ emu is no longer possible. As well as everyone else who's in the same boat. I can't even delete my account to start over.

Google voice exists. And is free.

Tovahna
03-30-2019, 12:23 PM
Thank you, I didn't even know about google voice :) I'll give it a try!

edit: apparently it's not available in my country (I live in canada, go figure), so back to square one *sigh* wish an admin would respond.