PDA

View Full Version : Mobs in TSS do obscene amounts of damage (200M+ per hit)

ErikSigvard
01-13-2019, 12:44 PM
Hi there,

Using UF client.

Went to Blightfire Moors and Goru'Kar Mesa with my 44 Necro and his merc, and the mobs are doing in excess of 200,000,000 damage in a single hit. I tested a blightfire rat, Ursalua, and a spider

I've been digging through the zone and npc_types tables, but I'm not readily seeing anything that would cause them to do insane damage like that.

Any ideas?

ErikSigvard
01-13-2019, 01:10 PM
Okay I believe I figured this one out. Looking through npc_types for mobs in Mesa and Moors, all of their mindmg and maxdmg are set to 0 and 4 respectively. I went through and compared similar level mobs in soldungb (for comparison against mesa) and they are generally mindmg 20 and maxdmg 110 (I emphasize **generally**). After I set several mobs to have a min/max damage greater than the default values, they quit being gods.

demonstar55
01-13-2019, 02:07 PM
PEQ has developed up to OoW. Anything after this is just captured data that hasn't been tweaked or developed upon.

spiritchaser
01-13-2019, 02:15 PM
I've been toying with that global scaling system to learn it. It could be a handy little feature for those later expansions that aren't part of the peq work yet.