PDA

View Full Version : Zone points

Syntaks
12-10-2002, 11:38 PM
Been working pretty hard on this, and here's what I've found:

1) The zone line between Qeynos Hills (qeytoqrg) and West Karana (qey2hh1) is not active. It's a big invisible wall. No tweaking on my part seems to get it working

2) The zoneline from Highpass Hold (highpass) which leads to East Karana (eastkaran) actually leads to Butcherblock. While this may be a nice way to get to ANOTHER CONTINENT! It's innacurate. There is no entry in the zone_lines section that has this crossover, and it's not just me. I've verified it with another public server.

That's it for now ...

Shawn319
12-11-2002, 06:45 AM
I've also noticed alot of zone lines drop you off in Lake Rathe.. Such as the zone in Great Divide.

kathgar
12-12-2002, 04:31 AM
The zonelines are collected off of live, the ones that don't work haven't ben collected, and the ones that are wrong got screwed up/out of date

feedgood
12-12-2002, 04:13 PM
Also concerning zone points in the database, seems like all the X and Y coordinates for the destination zone are reversed, which makes mostly all the zones drop you off in the wrong spot. And the Z coordinates in the database don't seem to matter at all since everytime you zone it drops you off at 0, no matter what you set the Z at in the DB.

Syntaks
12-13-2002, 02:27 PM
That's not true. All the zone point's I've enetered into the DB have used the correct Z heights

feedgood
12-13-2002, 02:41 PM
None of the Z's work for me, at least when you first enter a zone. Been testing on my server.... seems odd. Everytime I've zoned it puts my z coordinate at 0 :cry: