PDA

View Full Version : How do I set max lvl?

/dev/pie
10-18-2022, 09:56 PM
I am new to this whole server thing. I just got my server setup and I am able to log in and play. However I was wondering how I set max lvl for my toon. I noticed a post here about going past lvl 100 and then it kicks you back to lvl 1. I would like to avoid that.

Id appreciate the help.

blackdragonsdg
10-19-2022, 10:24 PM
Be sure to backup your database before making any changes. You have to go into the rule_values table of your database and change Character:MaxExpLevel and Character:MaxLevel to the desired max level or you can use the following sql to do it for you.

update rule_values set rule_value = 85 where rule_name = 'Character:MaxLevel';
update rule_values set rule_value = 85 where rule_name = 'Character:MaxExpLevel';

/dev/pie
10-19-2022, 11:09 PM
Be sure to backup your database before making any changes. You have to go into the rule_values table of your database and change Character:MaxExpLevel and Character:MaxLevel to the desired max level or you can use the following sql to do it for you.

update rule_values set rule_value = 85 where rule_name = 'Character:MaxLevel';
update rule_values set rule_value = 85 where rule_name = 'Character:MaxExpLevel';

Thank you.

Gnowm
12-27-2022, 04:45 AM
Dumbshit spam post. Thort drift hunters was some server operator. In closing, abel1303 is a dumb spam shit poster.