PDA

View Full Version : Bots in Bot Groups keep casting Buffs over and over

Bugrup
03-12-2023, 11:38 AM
Hi,

I'm having an issue with Bots in Bot Groups. This doesn't affect Bots in a normal group with a Player.

Almost every time I load a Bot Group, one or more of the Bots will get stuck in a loop of casting the same buff(s) over and over again.

For example, a Cleric will often get stuck casting Blessing of Temperance over and over in a loop, or Blessing of Reverence.

Or a Mage will get stuck casting Shield of Lava endlessly, or an Enchanter will get stuck casting Gift of Insight endlessly, etc, etc.

The same Bot can get stuck casting a different buff on different occasions, and one or more Bots in the Bot Group can get stuck.

It's quite rare that I'll load a Bot Group and at least one won't get stuck. Camping and resummoning the Bot Group will often (but not always) change which Bot(s) get stuck, and on which buffs.

I tried clearing down the entire bot_buffs table (with no bots out), in case one or more had a broken buff somewhere causing an issue, and clicking off all buffs on myself too, but it still happens.

I've also tested it with the Rule "Bots:GroupBuffing" set to "true" (my usual setting) and "false".

This affects Bot Groups on all characters on all accounts on my server. (And again: only Bot Groups, not Bots grouped with a Player).

Thanks,

Bugrup