PDA

View Full Version : php admin tool

Trumpcard
02-06-2003, 03:49 AM
Want an easy way to create a php frontend that allows you to specificlly update the eqemu tables without using mysqladmin?

You can customize it to taste, and strips out alot of the advanced functionality most folks dont need.

This is neat..

http://freshmeat.net/releases/111944/

phpCodeGenie !

Define your tables, and you can use it to automaticlly create the php forms to allow you to view / edit your data... Very useful little tool...

arpcon
02-06-2003, 04:09 AM
Very nice tool, Thanks for posting this trump.

Divide
02-06-2003, 04:38 AM
Yes this tool works great, it will alow you to do mysql commands and even search/edit strings (like accounts and Charactors ) . Like flagging a charactors without logging in. And all can be used remotely. I think thats the best part.

DeletedUser
02-06-2003, 06:19 AM
think someone is already working on a php admin tool though. :?

Trumpcard
02-06-2003, 06:44 AM
We've all worked on them at one time or another.. Theyve been
picked up, and dropped in record time for the most part. I wrote one in March last year that lasted for about 2 releases. Just because someone is working on one doesnt mean there be one made available.

The point of this is it's a templating system, you wouldnt have to redo the wheel everytime the database changed. You could quickly and easily make an interface for changing your database without having to redo everytime the database changed.

DeletedUser
02-06-2003, 08:23 AM
yea sorry.. I just took a look at it and it looks like a wicked tool.

Already started using it for something. :lol: