PDA

View Full Version : AAARRRGGGHHH!!!

Tugurce
02-16-2003, 01:19 PM
Alright, this is a new problem that I just encountered today when I re-setup my 0.4.2 server. I reinstalled MySQL 3.23.53 and the MyODBC 3.51.05 API on my Windows XP Professional computer. I re-sourced the db.sql included with the 4.2 binaries, and created an account with the MySQL.exe command-line utility. Everything seemed to be working just as it should. Minilogin.exe executed without a hitch, as did World.exe. However, when I ran Boot5zones.bat, each of the Zone.exe's encountered a fatal exception and were terminated. What follows is the contents of my Db.ini, Loginserver.ini, and Miniloginaccounts.ini configuration files.

Db.ini

[Database]
host=localhost
user=eqemu
password=*****
database=eqemu
compression=off

Loginserver.ini

[LoginServer]
loginserver=localhost
loginserver2=localhost
loginport=5999
loginport2=5999
worldname=EQ Junkie
worldaddress=localhost
locked=false
account=
password=

[WorldServer]
Defaultstatus=
Unavailzone=

[LoginConfig]
ServerMode=Standalone
ServerPort=5999
UplinkAddress=
UplinkPort=
UplinkAccount=
UplinkPassword=

Miniloginacounts.ini

127.0.0.1 eqemu *****

These settings worked just fine before, and I have no idea what the issue is. BTW, this is just a single-machine setup, MySQL, EQemu, and the EQ client running on one PC. Please post your suggestions. Thanks :D .

pms
02-16-2003, 01:25 PM
Had the same problem. Using eqemu admin tools to create at least one character or using the 4.1 database seem to fix that. Now I get kicked back to the server select screen and the Zone.exe process I tried to enter dies a horrible death when I try and enter the world. You can repeat till no more zone servers are left alive. Sometimes getting this bugger happy is more of a challenge then any mob in eq was ;)