PDA

View Full Version : EQEmu Admin Tool 3.9

Windcatcher
02-23-2003, 10:38 AM
1. Fixed the problem where setting an item to use a PoP visual wouldn't work.

2. Increased the number of items visible in the item visuals dropdown from 8 to 32.

3. Changed the race and item visuals code to be more flexible. The program used to use hard-coded maximums for how many races and item visuals there could be. Now it's only dependent on the contents of RACES.TXT and ITEMVISUALS.TXT (within a sane limit of 100,000--when the day comes that there are more than 100,000 different races or item visuals, it's time to look for the end of the world :) ).

4. Added support for the guild alliances and guild controllers tables.

It should be on the download page soon. 8)

WC

YummyMorsel
02-23-2003, 11:32 AM
Awesome! Good work, man!

IADaenks
02-25-2003, 09:02 AM
If i could suggest a small feature... if there could be a button at the bottom of the program, "Refresh" that refreshes the tab you're currently on, so you can see any changes made by the game while you've had the AdminTool Open.... :)

Dan Stone

Drawde
02-25-2003, 09:34 AM
Great work!
Any chance that in the future you could add the Luclin item models to the item visuals list?

Windcatcher
02-25-2003, 10:17 AM
*I* can't...I don't even have Luclin :P

However, if someone could provide me with that info I'll put it into the text file for the next version.

WC

Ausno
02-26-2003, 08:01 AM
Im not sure why this is happening but anytime i attemplt to mark an item as GM and i commit changes it deselects the GM mark automatically. Anyone able to help?