PDA

View Full Version : Request for windcatcher

TheOne
03-05-2003, 10:08 AM
Hiyas, I was wondering if perhaps you could add a Search field into the NPC types and Characters tables ? My server has been running for a week and I already have around 250-300 characters created + on your admin tool when you search in the character list it loads every character you land on and it ends up taking 20 mins to add a few AA Points to a character. Would be most usefull for NPC types and maybe Loot tables too. Just something I thought would be nice to have ;) Keep up the good work, Your admin tool is a life saver.

-Darogar

Drawde
03-06-2003, 01:40 AM
The ability to search for items based on type (e.g 1H slashing, potion, ammo, etc.) would also be useful.
I'd like to help out with Luclin item visuals, however the item model IDs in the .s3d file don't seem to correspond to the appearance ID.
(Actually, does the Luclin equipment file get installed when patching even if you don't have Luclin? The patcher installed the PoP equipment file for me though I don't have this add-on)

TheOne
03-06-2003, 09:22 AM
Something else maybe the possibility to add Loot table by number in the drop down ( Npc types table ) atm you can only scroll. ;)

Windcatcher
03-06-2003, 02:29 PM
Something else maybe the possibility to add Loot table by number in the drop down ( Npc types table ) atm you can only scroll.

If you click again (or possibly double-click) on the loot table field in the table grid it will show up as a number, where you can change the number directly. I tried it out, and it works.

4.1 will have an additional item search filter based on item type (and the first entry will be (any), as usual).

I did some work, and I've managed to GREATLY speed up switching characters. It also pops up the splash screen while it's rebuilding its player inventory lists so you can see what's going on. I'm reluctant to put in a player search feature without taking the time to do it properly (i.e. making it standard). For the time being this should help until I can figure out what I want to do here.