PDA

View Full Version : EQEmu Admin Tool 4.1

Windcatcher
03-08-2003, 12:40 PM
It's up...here are the changes:

1. Items tab (search sub tab): added item type (1-handed slash, etc.) as an additional filter that can be used. Setting it to "(any)" causes it to be ignored.

2. GREATLY sped up the time it takes to switch characters, or change their race or class. The bottleneck was actually in building up the culled inventory lists for the currently selected character, which are based on its race and class. Also, whenever these lists need to be rebuilt, the splash screen will momentarily show so the user can see what's going on.

3. Made some speed improvements to the spawns, loot, npc types, and factions tabs. The display speed should be somewhat faster.

4. Doors tab: fixed the problem where the zone column would be empty.

5. Doors tab: clicking "Add Record" will automatically select the new record.

6. Tradeskills tab: changed the way this works. It only displays those records for a given tradeskill to make working with them more manageable. This means that you have to select the particular tradeskill FIRST. For example, to work on blacksmithing tradeskills, first select blacksmithing, and then those records will be displayed. Adding a new record will automatically fill in the right ID and tradeskill type, and automatically select the new record.

7. Items tab: added a commit item button to make adding items easier (remember, with any table, clicking on a different record automatically commits any changes to that record).

8. Spawns tab: added a button to display the safe point on the map, as it is stored in the zones table.

Right after I uploaded this I noticed that EQEmu 0.4.3 is up as well, though there is no changelog up for it yet. I don't know if EQEmu 0.4.3 has the database differences yet, but if it does and Admin 4.1 won't work with it, I'll put up a new version as soon as I can.

Wind

TheOne
03-10-2003, 12:38 AM
yeah there are a few changes with 0.4.3.

Added " minstatus smallint(5) not null default 0, " to guilds
Added " npc_spells_id int(11) unsigned not null default '0', " to npc_types
Removed " usedspells varchar(70) NOT NULL default '', " from Npc_Types
Added " zoneid smallint(5) not null default '0', " to character_

And they added these two tables

Create Table npc_spells (
id int(11) unsigned not null auto_increment primary key,
name tinytext,
parent_list int(11) unsigned not null default 0,
attack_proc smallint(5) not null default -1,
proc_chance tinyint(3) not null default 3
);
create table npc_spells_entries (
id int(11) unsigned not null auto_increment primary key,
npc_spells_id int(11) not null,
spellid smallint(5) not null default 0,
type smallint(5) unsigned not null default 0,
minlevel tinyint(3) unsigned not null default 0,
maxlevel tinyint(3) unsigned not null default 255,
manacost smallint(5) not null default '-1',
recast_delay int(11) not null default '-1',
priority smallint(5) not null default 0,
index npc_spells_id (npc_spells_id)
);

I think thats it.

DeletedUser
03-10-2003, 02:37 AM
EQEMu 0.4.3 itself isnt out yet, just the maps file for it. That file was killing our links distributing so we decided to just use SF's bandwidth. =)