PDA

View Full Version : Admin 4.0 Error, EQEmu 4.3 trouble

Hardy
03-11-2003, 07:16 PM
Admin 4.0 Error
I tried taking a screenshot of this error with print screen, but it said resources were to low to use that function. What happens is when I open up Admin, its all good for the first 4 seconds, it don't load everything like it is supposed to. Then an error pops up and says "The parameter is" and that is all it says, with an "OK" button at the bottom of the error. I am using the db.sql that came with the 4.3 release, nothing else.

EQEmu 4.3 trouble
When I try and boot up world.exe, it crashes INSTANTLY. I finally got a screenshot of the error, took about 8min to catch it :P Not sure why there is white space all around it, just scroll down and over, you will see it :)
http://galileo.spaceports.com/~eqspace/error.jpg
Not sure if its the whole thing, just got what I could.

*edit* ops, forgot to mention this. You need to copy/paste the link into your address bar or it gives a 404 error

Bigpull
03-12-2003, 03:10 AM
You need to run world from a command prompt, go to start button, run type in "command", and "cd \dir\to\emu" then type "world"
and you'll probably get the message about your EMuShareMem.dll being out of date

Windcatcher
03-12-2003, 07:48 AM
EQEmu 0.4.3 removed a column in the npc_types table that existing admin tools are looking for. Because of this, no current version of the tool will work with EQEmu 0.4.3. I'll get a version of the tool up that works with it as soon as I can.

WC

Hardy
03-12-2003, 02:39 PM
ohhhhh okey, thanks :D Will try out the world again once I get time

Hardy
03-12-2003, 03:28 PM
I tried out the world, here is what I got:

Using database 'eq' at localhost
[Status] CURRENT_WORLD_VERSION:EQEMu 0.4.3
[Error] CURRENT_WORLD_VERSION:EQEMu 0.4.3
Loading Variables, zone names & items...
LoadEMuShareMemDLL::Load() failed error=120
Error: Could not load item data

I did not try the zones, because they wouldn't work anyway with the errors. Item data is probably because I am using just the db.sql that came with 4.3. emushare error you told me I would get. Whats up with the [Error] CURRENT_WORLD_VERSION:EQEMu 0.4.3? If thats not a bad thing, I will try boot5zones and see what happens.

Minilogin didn't have errors, that booted up ok.

LoginServer.ini read.
MiniLoginAccounts.ini read.
Server mode: Standalone
Login server listening on port:5999

CrimsonShade
03-14-2003, 09:39 AM
I have had the exact same problems Hardy, I hope they are fixed soon, or they tell us how to fix them.