PDA

View Full Version : Guild Ranks Error

DamiusTch
03-13-2003, 06:29 AM
Ok guys, i know it's been asked, and i know your probably tired of hearing about it, but i've looked everywhere and can't find anything on it.

Ok, i set up ALL the files correctly, IPs are in the right spot, Passwords and logins are all correct......Regardless, everytimes i run World.exe it does it's normal thing, but then right in the middle:

Loading guild ranks...Error in LoadGuilds query 'SELECT id, eqid, name, leader, minstatus, rank0title, rank1, rank1title, rank2, rank2title, rank3, rank3title, rank4, rank4title, rank5, rank5title from guilds' #1054: Unknown column 'minstatus' in 'field list'
done.
Loading EQ time of day..."./eqtime.cfg" is NOT a vaild EQTime file. File version is 0; EQTime cersion is 1000 - failed.

And that's the only errors i get everything is ok, but when i try to run boot5zones.bat they all close as fast i open them.....

Again sorry for asking something a lot of ppl asked before, but i've read the readme and searched the forums and i can't find any help.

I'm on WindowsXP, using EQEmu 4.3 and like i said.....al the files are correct (i checked a lot of times) thanks for any help, suggestions.

DyersEve
03-13-2003, 09:29 AM
The exact same thing happens to me too, but only when I'm using Telmet's database instead of the one that comes with EQEmu 4.3 (if I use the original it works fine, although there arent any npcs or items)

EDIT: theres a fix in the 'world building' forum for this :D

DamiusTch
03-13-2003, 03:17 PM
Ok, i got rid of the guild rank think, thanks for the advice on where to get the fix for it, Now all i have is this STUPID Eqtime error, and it won't let me open Boot5zones with it there, i'm sure. (See Above for the EQtime error)

Kappen
03-13-2003, 07:59 PM
One of the dev's talked about the eqtime error in another post.. but they basically said that it should have no real effect with you not being able to get into the game and to fix it all you do is enter the game and set and time with the gm command and it writes it to your eqtime.cfg and problem is solved... as for you not being able to boot5zones... i dont see why you couldnt