PDA

View Full Version : Need help please! read for details

Wolfex
03-18-2003, 12:37 PM
So I just got EQEmu today, I did everything, and I've even read all the help threads and all.

My problem is when I load up EQw, log in. I get the list of EMU servers, I click one and it says patch, what do I do? I've ran the EMU patcher and it just says like a bunch of files missing but at the bottom it says "All files ok to run EQEmu"

Please post with any solutions, much appreciated.

Brahhm
03-18-2003, 05:02 PM
Don't forget to change the Eqhost.txt file.. thiers a link to it on the main page.. you sure wouldn't want to load into real EQ with the eqemu files..

Other then that.. it should be working.. if your useing 2 EQ dir.. (one for eqlive, one for Eqemu) make sure your Eq Windows or whatever it pointing to the right Dir !

It could just be that simple..

joshkincheloe
03-19-2003, 07:47 AM
Try looking through other posts - I believe you will find you answer. The search utility works great.

Stugats
03-31-2003, 08:24 AM
first did you go to normal Eq and download their patch, and after that on EqEmu you run the patcher it patches the files and then youre all set to go play some Eq

brit4shains
04-01-2003, 03:06 AM
The patcher must be installed into the same directory as your copy(never EQemu patch your EQlive client) of the EQ client.