PDA

View Full Version : Problem with commands.

TNT
03-24-2003, 01:39 AM
Hi, I'm having a bit of trouble getting some of the commands to work on my EQEmu server.

I'm running it on WinXP, and I'm using 0.4.4 from Telmet. At first when I'd connect to my server I couldn't use a whole bunch of the commands. #level said it didn't exist as well as #findspell, #castspell, #zone and #race and numerous others.

Well, I got some of those fixed. I changed the required level for them down to 10 and set my default user level to 10 for the server. It got most of them to work for other users, they could use #level, and #castspell, etc, but late last night someone logged on and said that #setallskil, #setskillall, and #setskill were not working for them... They were getting a "Command does not exist." line. This is exactly what the other commmands were doing before I changed their levels and the default level.

I was just wondering if anyone knows what could be making them do this. Also, can you only have so many commands on one user level? Like, you can only have 12 commands set at 10 before the others at that level don't work?

I really have no idea what's causing this right now... Can anyone give me some ideas?