PDA

View Full Version : complete working set up

MOHAA
03-29-2003, 10:15 AM
i have been all over these forums looking for a complete working setup useing IE. telmets files or eqemu files. and yet there is not one working setup that even comes close to work.

this guide should have step by step of what file u should have and where to put it . IN ENGLISH NOT GIBERISH! simple complete setup with working files.

i have found one, but it does not work with the files listed and its only 2 weeks old.

now i have tried useing the recent 4.3win32 that is listed here with just about every db and nothing works.

Ive tried telmets 4.4win32 and the db it doesnt work either

im running a network and it works fine. im haveing most of the problems are the so called databases out the not working with the eqemu win32 file the readme that is with the file does not say crap how to use the db or what db to use where any of the fixes out there. u have to read every dang post our here then turn it in to english then make your own conlusion on how to fix it. then u get flamed because the person asks a question about such and such. not everyone has the brain size of god. this is a site and forum to help each other not to flame people for them not being as smart as u might be ITS CALLED LEARNING.

sorry if i might have got off on the wrong track here, but i couldnt sit back any long and let so called peeps beat the newbie down because he might not be as intelligent as the other person.

thanks for u takeing the time and reading my post.

IM just looking for a simple set up guid with every step and files to do a server that is up to date with eqemu.

tcsmyworld
03-29-2003, 12:56 PM
TRy this one , complete working setup, D\L the DB and the EXE's.
Create a fresh DB , source in the .sql file , add accounts set .ini files and play.
DB sources witout errors, has spawns with faction and spell casting.

http://forums.eqemu.net/viewtopic.php?t=6717

links are in the reply in this post.