PDA

View Full Version : EQEmu Admin Tool 4.5

Windcatcher
03-30-2003, 11:24 AM
Just a couple of bug fixes:

1. Increased the size of my internal race name field so the names aren't truncated.

2. Made a change to allow the tool to better handle cases where it thinks the player and item BLOB sizes are different than those created by the server.

Also, I have a request for the server dev team. The server is performing a length check on player profile BLOB fields and reporting a bogus character if the length doesn't match the size it is expecting. It does this in two places in the code. Would you mind also printing the expected size? If someone creates a character in the admin tool and the size in playerprofile_info.txt (which comes with the admin tool) doesn't match what the server expects, the character winds up getting thrown out. My program is in Delphi so I can't compile the C code in the server to find out what it expects, so it would be helpful if it simply printed it out. Then I (or any users having a problem) could change the text file accordingly.

Wind

rednckcowby
03-30-2003, 12:09 PM
Just a thought I was having. May be a bit of work but might be somewhat easier on people who knows. Was wondering if you could add Kaiyodo's spell editor info into the EQ_admin program for ease of adding the newer spells to the list? Again it is just a thought.

-Red

TNT
04-02-2003, 10:12 AM
... I've tried 4.2-4.5 since this started happening and they all are doing the same thing...

I added a loot table to the "Loot Tables" section for some custom mobs I created in Crushbone. Well, later on I deleted that loot table, clicked Add Record and it made record 178182 (the same number it was before I deleted it.) I named it, added the loot list from the other section I had created and click commit changes... and this little box pops up that says "Duplicate Entry '0-178182' for key 1."

I can't get any more loot tables to work at all... Every time I add one, I get that error message with either 178182 or 178183. Also, in the loot drops section if I delete a record, say one I created, then add a record after saving and refreshing the database, the newly added record still has the same loot in it as the deleted one.

I tried deleting each item first, then the list itself... but when I try to add a new drop list with an item that was in the deleted one I get an error message that says "Duplicate Entry '0-11000' for key 1." (because I was adding a Big Soul Devourer #11000)

I can't get any more Loot Tables or Loot Drops to save because of these errors, I've even tried changing the index of the records, everything I can think of and nothing is working.... Got any ideas here? I'd really appreciate the help.

Pinghan
04-22-2003, 08:19 PM
Is EQEmu Admin Tool 4.5 compatible with EQEmu-0.4.4-DR1?

Bcos everytime i change character's skills ,skill points ... etc ...
Then i pressed commit change ,guess what happened?
the Admin Tool will AUTO DELETE this character ...

So I ask this question , Could someone answer me ? Thanks ~