PDA

View Full Version : world.exe / load emusharememdll errors

amdthor
04-11-2003, 02:01 AM
hey guys running servers to your login but when i run world it comes up with this error for some reason

load EMuShareMemDLL::Load<> failed error=120

please help i really want to get a server working

Trumpcard
04-11-2003, 03:12 AM
What OS ?

I'm hearing alot of reports of this on WIN95/98/98SE

amdthor
04-11-2003, 03:38 AM
windows 98 se please help

Trumpcard
04-11-2003, 07:55 AM
Im looking at it, but Im not promising I can get anything to work... None of the dev team have 98 anymore, so I doubt theres anyway for us to properly test...

Isnt it about time for an upgrade? It's 2003 already !

ChronoCass
04-11-2003, 01:41 PM
Hi hi.. Using ME and got the same problem..
Also Boot5Zones.bat when run showing errors..
Bad command/file name when i run the shit.. so figure the shit out because its realy pissen me off.. i had it working before but its all fucking ghey now.. sorry for all the languague..

all well.. gf sitting on me right now.. really distracting.. so peace...

Trumpcard
04-11-2003, 07:24 PM
If you have missing files, i'd say you have another problem..

As I said for the other, we're looking at it, but as none of us have anything below win2k, i'm not betting on any success...

ChronoCass
04-12-2003, 11:03 AM
All I can ask for.. If ya cant figure it out.. Ill just play on Emu servers.. Was trying to set up a lil thing with my friends is all.. ME sucks anyway.. I dont think i have any missing files.. Well, anyway, You guys are doing like a fantastic job like woah.. Guys are really 3l33t at this shit.. Im just a burn out that doesnt wanna pay or listen to SoE.. Check ya later.. Thnx again

Trumpcard
04-12-2003, 03:52 PM
I sent Drawde's some binaries last night that work for him were I put some debugging statements in. I also modified the code in our releases so that world/zone will not exit out when they encounter an items problem, hopefully this will alleviate some of the problems.

Drawde will be posting a link shortly to the new binaries.