PDA

View Full Version : Disconnection

Tricksta
04-14-2003, 04:29 PM
On Forever Hacking, i try to zone into say Gfay, Butcher Block, Oasis, Qeynos Hills, any of those to start off my ranger, all disconnects me, and i can never get into the zones.

On Snuggle Bunnies, It will disconnect me BEFORE i can even get into the game, through the slim chance that i can get on, i get disconnected within 5 minutes.

*Off Subject* If i summon the Gods armor, when im level 65, why does it kill me? is it because its such an increase in hp, and ac??

Nacleyen
04-15-2003, 05:07 PM
I've been having the same problem. I can log in, it kicks me, I log back in and in 5 minutes I'm dropped again. Not only am I dropped from the zone, but I crash to desktop. Its getting rather annoying.

Any fixes? Or suggestions?

zat51
04-18-2003, 07:11 AM
This problem is occuring to be also, I log in and within 5 to 10 mins I get booted to chr screen or server select on ANY server, please can someon geta anser to this cause I cant play with the problem of going LD every 10 mins

http://mail.chartermi.net/~tinomartin/zatnew.JPG
Zatrekaz Nel'keldora
(Live EQ) 52nd Disciple of Cabilis
2 AA points
www.eqhorizons.freeservers.com
www.geocites.com/zatrekaz2003
(Emu
Zatrekaz the Disiple
60th Grandmaster of Cabilis
56 AA points

Wolfman
04-19-2003, 06:45 AM
The reasons for being disconnected while zoning is, as I understand it, that there aren't any more 'free' zone.exe's running to load the new zone. So the server doesn't load the zone and the client is bailed out. It's a problem of too many zones loaded and not enough resources (zone.exe's running) for the new zone to be loaded. You shouldn't be disconnected if there is:
1. People already in the zone meaning the zone is already loaded
2. A 'free' or 'sleeping' zone.exe that doesn't have a zone loaded already
If both of these fail then you'll most likely be disconnected while zoning.

As for being disconnected every 5-10 minutes while not zoning I have no clue.