PDA

View Full Version : Looking for good games....

Hardy
04-20-2003, 09:49 AM
Anyone have some good game ideas? I need something that can run decent on a 333mhz, 320mb ram and 16mb vid card. (I know, I need an upgrade, its coming). Right now I play Dirt Track Racing 2 (runs fine on my computer, just turned down ALL graphics), The Sims (no expansions), and Diablo 2. Anyone know some good games along them lines? As you can see, I like racing and simulation games the most. Even if the game won't run on this computer, still tell me but also tell me it won't run on here, going with my dad on truck cross-US this summer, he has a pretty decent laptop, I need something to do! lol. I have over 25 games, but most are kinda old, I just play the 3 I mentioned above, might get back into SimCity 3000 though.

Trumpcard
04-20-2003, 01:11 PM
Vampire - The Masquerade was a kick ass game... Anachrnox, Planescape Torment, Thief/Thief2 (coolest 1st person games ever), Baldurs Gates 1 & 2. AvP 1, Shogo, older Might & Magics..

Lots of good games in the 9$ bin of your local babbages..

Hardy
04-20-2003, 02:27 PM
I have Baldur's Gate 1, haven't played it FOREVER though. Never heard of any of the others, lol, will have to look into em though, thanks!!! :D