PDA

View Full Version : Been gone long time.

ednecro
04-22-2003, 05:14 AM
Good grief charlie brown. I have been gone for quite awhile so im sure I am way out of the loop. I brought down v0.4.3 and was trying to get a local server running with the latest version of eq(patched to current, also has ykesha installed) I got errors so i figured i patched too far. I wont bore you with the error details, I just want to see if this is the case with anyone else.? If so, I will probably have to jump on when the next version of the emu comes out, AND if that is the case, is it pretty far away? Any help or info appreciated. :shock:

Hardy
04-22-2003, 05:16 AM
http://prdownloads.sourceforge.net/eqemu/EQEmuPatcher.exe?download , see if that helps, install it to your EQ directory then run eqemupatcher.exe, or just patcher.exe (its one of them, hehe)

You can also get 4.4dr1 from the CVS

Forgot to mention: WELCOME BACK! :D

ednecro
04-22-2003, 05:20 AM
Man that was fast... Thanks for the quick response, I will give it a shot.

Hardy
04-22-2003, 05:21 AM
hehe, no prob, hope it works for ya

ednecro
04-23-2003, 02:13 AM
Thanks again Hardy for the tip! I got patched up last night and it took off like a rocket. Im using the complete database by Drawde and it rocks!
Yes I can see the duplicate npc's sometimes... do i care? NO!!!!
I cant believe all those releases came out in the short time that I fell off the face of the earth. MAN YOU GUYS WORK HARD!!!!!
:shock:

And again I wanna express my undying gratitude to the eqemu team for the emu, which is the best thing since sliced spam, you guys rule!!!!!

...hey! what happened to my pants??

Mortamer
04-23-2003, 03:49 AM
Sliced spam...