PDA

View Full Version : Crashing on Character Creation/Login -- HELP PLEASE

Sulren
04-25-2003, 05:34 AM
Hello, when I log into EQEMu servers and attempt to login to a character, I get disconnected and end up back at server select screen. When I try to make a character on the name approval screen the same thing happens. I made a character on my friends server and he said when the guild list is being sent to me it disconnects me or something. I'm not sure what's going on but I can't figure it out and I haven't been able to get any help for it, please reply.

Edit: I am not making my own server, I am simply trying to connect to the EQEMu servers. This is what my EQHOST.TXT file contains.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

EQHOST.TXT

[Registration Servers]
{
"eqlogin1.eqemu.net:5999"
}
[Login Servers]
{
"eqlogin1.eqemu.net:5999"
"eqlogin2.eqemu.net:5999"
}

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I have read the stickys and if they even made sense to me they didn't help me with my problem, and the only topics I could find on this matter were out-dated and/or never got answered for help, it was just a big get together for people with the same problem, no one ever posted a solution.

I've even tried reinstalling EQ completely and it still does this to me. Once again please help me with a solution, and if I have to wait untill the next EQEMu version comes out then tell me that so I can quit wasting time trying to fix this.