PDA

View Full Version : Adding loot to NPC's Program <--- Look

froglok20
05-04-2003, 01:20 AM
hey all,

I got sick of manually adding loot tables to NPC's etc and decided to write a program which does it all for me, hence my program "looter"

its simple to use, fast. From within it you can add loot to NPC's, change the amount of coin they drop, chance anything in the loot tables. Even if a NPC doesnt have it own custom loot table. this will create it.

http://users.quickfox.tk/~froglok/looter.zip

if there are any issues post back here and ill try to help each one. be warned pretty much the only testing this has gone threw is my own and a little from killspree. so if it dies or kills your db, dont blame me =) just post what happened and how you got the error and ill fix it.

Thanks

Froglok.

P.S btw iv also released another add (at the same time) called SafeMover. allows your to move chars from zones, set loging/password names for people who cant remembe them, etc, Check it out!!!!

froglok20
05-04-2003, 01:24 AM
hey all again

This is my other progam, with it you can change which zone the char is in, the x,y,z, usename and password for the char. check it out..

http://users.quickfox.tk/~froglok/safemove.zip

also this is really only beta so just be warned (if it dies, kills your db or anything, dont blame me, post it here and ill try to fix the error in the program.

Thanks

Froglok

morpheus014
05-04-2003, 05:51 AM
Nice work froglok these are great tools, the loot editor espeically, much faster than adding w/ FQAdmin. =)

mangoo
05-06-2003, 03:43 PM
froglok sent me his looter program when he was testing it. i cant say enough about it. It loads everything instantly, npcs are in alphabetical order :D and it is incredibly simple to use. I recommend this to anyone looking to get their named to drop loot. Good work froglok.

Griston
05-07-2003, 02:28 AM
I made all the changes to the ini file to match my computer and database but I get the message that no libmysql.dll is found. I have the mysql admin program running and my other client apps work fine.

Any hints or ideas? I am excited about taking a look at your program.

Thanks,
Griston :)

fnemo
05-07-2003, 03:46 AM
i got my file from EQAdmin :p

Griston
05-07-2003, 04:48 AM
That worked great!

Griston

Edgar1898
05-08-2003, 07:46 AM
Hmm thats pretty cool froglok, the link is pretty slow though, if you want I can host them for you. I'm making an offline version of my character editor that I might release eventually, unless you release one before I do :P

froglok20
05-08-2003, 04:55 PM
thanks everyone who likes them, makes my day hearing it, sure id love to get hosting, my nick on eqemu (irc server) is froglok if you want to get in contact. im also looking at allowing the looter add to list itrems by id/number but dont have the time or the effet (or could be beother) to sift the thought blob in the mysql db, if anyone has any info about it it would me much appreicated (sorry cant spell).

hehe and for all you out there, iv got some more programs, just little ones long the same lines, nothing major, just makes life alittle easier for dealing with eqemu and he db

krusher
05-11-2003, 07:33 AM
Hi Frogloc

One problem i have found. The code dosent seem to work in a linux enviroment. Errors out on connect. From what i can tell the table name is in UPPER case and linux systems are case sensitive. If you could check that and if thats the problem, pls compile a linux version...

Thx for a the hard work..

Krusher

Lordrac
05-17-2003, 09:47 AM
Nicly done but i did notice i seem to have a problem with any mob that has a multiple drop lootdrop_id.

IE 122 drops rubicite one randome piece but this doesnt show on your prog when i click on the mob i set it to. any ideas what im doing wrong.... btw mob does drop the rubi for me

Botboy141
05-18-2003, 09:53 AM
It has to be in your EQEmu dir where libmysql.dll is located : )

I got that workin but i'm having another problem...When adding loot i get the error message...Duplicate Entry for key 2. Any ideas?

Botboy

izagod
05-21-2003, 07:14 PM
Hay froglok, Could you possably make a tool that could modife what an merchant has for sale and for what price?? that would help me a ton!
(ok why do merchants in the bazaar sell fungi tunics for 7pp) :roll:

Shadowrun[EQ]
06-03-2003, 03:23 AM
Just a note, links aren't working. Maybe it's just down right now, but wanted to let ya know.

Topgun1969
06-04-2003, 03:34 AM
Same here, links are dead.

Hanadmer
06-05-2003, 12:08 PM
Links dead here too

d4rkwind
06-06-2003, 06:53 AM
Any chance that someone who has the programm gives a new link please? BADLY need this program.

Thx in advance,

Velosity
06-07-2003, 02:56 PM
BUT . . . .

My download accellerator plus is saying that the file is password protected, think you could send the looter.zip (latest version, if the link ISNT it) to boston@niteshift.com please?

06-08-2003, 05:08 AM
I have a host if you need hosting, just need to ask, :)

DeletedUser
06-09-2003, 12:10 PM
.tk sites usually go down or get really slow a lot.

The link worked perfectly fine for me right now, but i'll just give this as a mirror download:
http://www.boggletech.com/eqemu/looter.zip

massa
02-17-2004, 12:21 AM
the mirror is shot also

thanks

haloboycs
02-17-2004, 07:44 AM
y u bumping it?

Snappy
02-21-2004, 03:40 PM
tried to DL your progs but i get server unavailable msg... anywhere else that theese are available? :?:

sandy
02-21-2004, 06:11 PM
if you badly need a loot editor try my looteditor ^^

samandhi
02-21-2004, 06:35 PM
if you badly need a loot editor try my looteditor Yeah its a pretty nice one too.