PDA

View Full Version : Create item from using FQAdmin, item not appearing in game?

haloboycs
05-16-2003, 08:54 AM
Im using FQAdmin 4.6, i know it working fine, but problem with creating item and either have them put in database, or appear in game.

What i did was create ID number 1001, and make ubah stats item and click commit change, close it.. try load up my world, tried #search (the item i created).. none found.. wtf?... then i tried #summonitem 1001, no such item 1001, wtf!?..

i re-opened eqadmin, item still on list, what i do wrong?

Windcatcher
05-16-2003, 03:19 PM
Make sure you set the item number in BOTH the id on the left side AND in the item# field in the upper right.

WC

Q-Dog
05-18-2003, 06:25 AM
If it still doesn't work after you set both ID's try placing one on your character, if you get ingame and it gives you a message like "invalid item, deleting" then it is too uber.

haloboycs
05-19-2003, 01:28 AM
no, it wasnt 'too uber' item, i made it similar to blade of war stats... yes i did make sure ID is same, it wont appear in game anyway..

i tried to use Kaiy(sp?) Item Editor, create item 1004, ok made item there.. then in game, item 1004 not in game still.. i went back to fqadmin, i try create 1005, and i got some error that DB is completely screwed..

i stopped trying host a server, its so frustuating to try get rid of 1017.. all that router config thing, none of router change never fix it.

so i wont be trying use any tool anyway.